Listen To Episode #370: David Power reveals the Entrepreneur’s Audio & Video Guide so you can look and sound like a pro in your virtual meetings, close more deals and make more sales.
David Power, bestselling author and admitted technology "Geek" reveals the Entrepreneur’s Audio & Video Guide which shows you how to look and sound like a pro in your virtual meetings. It will also help you close more deals and make more sales without breaking the bank on expensive equipment
For example, two of his books that are especially relevant to today’s interview are:
Because of the Covid19 pandemic, it’s now more important than ever to look and sound like a pro in your virtual meetings. And it’s likely that your now conducting meetings and sales presentations virtually.
As a result, the audio and video quality of your Skype or Zoom meetings reflects on your personal brand.
That is to say that if the virtual meetings you host are plagued by:
- Firstly – lame video, or
- Secondly – unprofessional audio …
Your personal brand will be damaged and you’ll likely lose business. On the other hand, if you want to look and sound like a pro in your virtual meetings and run them flawlessly the outcome will be different.
In other words, your personal brand will feel polished and professional and you’ll close more deals.
More than ever before, the audio, video and quality of your in-home studio (where you do your virtual meetings) has a greater impact on your ability to get more clients, close more deals and make more sales. NEVER use your laptop's camera and built-in microphone to do a virtual sales presentation. It's the fastest way to lose a prospect.
Topics Covered On Today's Interview with David Power:
If you to look and sound like a pro in your virtual meetings, you can choose the topics we covered on today’s interview:
- Firstly – “What” or “Who” influenced you in such a way that you decided to start podcasting and using video?”
- Secondly – “What’s something about you people in the marketplace don’t typically know that you’d like them to know?”
- Thirdly – “What’s the biggest challenge entrepreneurs face doing virtual meetings during the Covid-19 Crisis?”
- Lastly – “The 3 biggest reasons people fail and don’t get the results the want when doing a virtual sales presentation.”
The Best AUDIO Equipment To Use for Doing Killer Virtual Meetings and Presentations:
In this section we talked about specific audio equipment and answered questions about:
- Firstly – The “Best” Microphones
- Secondly – Wind screen/pop filters
- Thirdly – Recording software
- Fourthly – Must-have accessories
- Fifthly – Hosting your virtual meetings
We also covered:
- Firstly – Why video is so important for people doing virtual meetings from home.
- Secondly – Live Streaming vs. V.O.D.?
- Lastly, David’s biggest virtual meeting/sales presentation failure and how he came back from it.
The Best VIDEO Equipment To Use for Doing Killer Virtual Meetings and Presentations:
- Audio Recorders for capturing “audio for the video”
- Recording/editing software
- Must-have accessories
- Best places to host your “livestream” videos
- Best places to upload and host your videos for “video on demand?”
- What using video in virtual meetings surprises business owners most?
- How is doing virtual meetings and sales presentations different from most people expect or imagine?
- The 3 most important elements you need to master if you want to look and sound like a pro in your virtual meetings.
David Power BIO:
David Power is an author, filmmaker, podcaster, and direct response copywriter.
His audio recording experience began at the age of 10… making cassette copies of his parents’ Neil Diamond vinyl LPs with a handheld microphone.
David is the host and producer of the Sure-Fire Podcast — an audio documentary on the making of an independent feature film called Sure-Fire.
And In the past decade, David has directed, shot, and edited over 100 short films in genres including comedy, narrative, music video, and documentary.
David is an out-of-the-closet lover of Rap music and incorporates dope rhymes into his educational materials at every opportunity.
David lives in Brooklyn, New York with his beautiful wife, Cara.