Discover how to make money with your podcast with David Hooper. If you want to grow and monetize your podcast, you’re absolutely gonna love today’s episode!
The average podcast lasts a total of EIGHT episodes before shutting down. Podcasting CAN be (very) profitable for your business, but you have to follow a proven blueprint to get there.
If you want to make money with your podcast, you have to know what you’re doing. Get Clients Now podcast Host Ken Newhouse and guest David Hooper reveals a blueprint you can use for podcasting success. And a blueprint is important when you consider that the average podcast lasts a total of eight shows.
So, if you’re wondering what makes Hooper the “go-to” expert on podcasting how’s this for you?
- Firstly, he’s the author of BIG PODCAST, one of the bestselling books on podcasting of all time.
- Secondly, he’s the host of “RED Podcast” and “BIG Podcast” podcasts … both top-ranked shows.
- Thirdly, he’s been a radio professional for over 30 years and
- Lastly, he owned the 2nd-largest music marketing business in America before selling the company.
So, if you want to make money with your podcast there are few things you should know. For instance, podcasts continue to explode in popularity and more people are jumping in and starting their own shows. As a result they’ve discovered that podcasting can help you:
- Firstly, leverage yourself as an industry expert.
- Secondly, help build an a loyal audience and fan base
- Thirdly, help build your brand and
- Fourthly, help boost exposure for your business.
More and more people are successfully using podcasting as an additional revenue stream for their businesses. And most importantly, today’s show is for anyone interested in making more money from podcasting.
I was pleasantly surprised at how willing Hooper was to reveal high-level strategies you can use to make money with your podcast during our interview today.
While it’s not easy, you CAN make money with your podcast and podcasting success IS possible. The realization that you are 100 percent responsible for whether your podcast is successful can be scary for some.
That is to say, the realization that when you start a podcast nobody is going to come save you. To clarify, nobody is going to make you famous. And you won’t have someone show up with a ton of listeners who are interested in what you’re doing.
So, if you want to make money with your podcast, that’s 100% on you. Consequently, you need to know how you’re going to going to get listeners for your show. Above all, you need to figure out how you’re going to make them care about your podcast!
And that’s what today’s episode of the Get Clients Now podcast with David Hooper is about. Hooper is going to show you that:
- Firstly, it’s possible to attract a big audience
- Secondly, change lives, and
- Thirdly, make money with your podcast if you know what to do.
Today, podcasting is serious business and those approaching it like it’s the “amateur hour” don’t last. That is to say, podcasting’s growing pains are over. And it’s now a legitimate and powerful platform you can use to:
- Firstly, spread your message
- Secondly, increase your reputation as an expert and authority in your industry, and
- Lastly, make money and grow your business!