Listen To Episode #375: Mike Capuzzi shows you how short, helpful books (Shooks) can transform your marketing and become your most-effective client attraction tool during the Covid19 crisis. Shooks grab the attention of your perfect prospects and focuses it on you and your message.
Mike Capuzzi (Mastermind Creator of Short Helpful Books) Interview Timeline Bullets
- 04:11 – Something about Mike that people in the marketplace typically don’t know but he’d like them to know.
- 07:14 – Mike’s “Aha” moment when he realized how to use short helpful books as a powerful method for attracting new clients
- 09: 21 – Capuzzi reveals how he felt when he discovered short helpful books were a powerful method for attracting new clients
- 12:48 – Capuzzi reveals WHY he wrote The 100-Page Book and describes the benefits readers will get.
- 17:19 – Key differences between a traditional book and a short helpful book.
- 24:56 – 5-ways that having a SHOOK for your business can help the business owner listening right now get back on the road to being profitable again.
- 29:13 – The 2-critical steps every business owner must take before writing their Shook.
- 35: 11 – Examples of REAL students who are using Shooks to get new clients in the heart of the Covid19 Crisis …
- And Much, Much More!
Discover how Mike Capuzzi's easy-to-create and inexpensive client acquisition tool is outperforming virtually every online advertising and marketing strategy (by multiples) in the heart of the Covid19 crisis.
- Firstly; Increased name recognition in your niche
- Secondly; Enhance your reputation
- Thirdly; Boost your believability and credibility and
- Lastly; Establish you as an authority in your niche.
"The 100-Page Book" presents a clear, concise blueprint that allows you to write a short helpful book in record time and for pennies on the dollar as compared to most other client acquisition tools
In addition to being the mastermind behind short helpful books, Capuzzi is also an accomplished direct marketing LEGEND! He is a long time student of Mean ‘Ole Dan Kennedy.
In other words, this guy has been around the block a bazillion times and he’s worked with some of the most successful marketers online today. In fact, some of the biggest, heaviest hitting marketers are his clients.