Listen To Episode #404: Discover little-known sales secrets from Therese Allison, bestselling author of "Playing for Keeps: How A 21st-Century Businesswoman Beat The Boys"
Therese Allison is like a healthy dose of Reese Witherspoon in Legally Blonde, combined with a cup of Sandra Bullock from Miss Congeniality and (last but not least) … a tablespoon of Lucille Ball from I Love Lucy. But don't let that combination fool you, because she delivers several secrets for driving sales in your business that most top sales trainers don't even know!
If you’re looking for sales secrets and strategies that can explode your business, look no further than today’s episode. Therese Allison, bestselling author and legendary businesswoman is the featured guest on today’s episode of Get Clients Now.
Host Ken Newhouse and Allison dive head long into a conversation about:
- Firstly; “How business-women can compete (and beat) business-men”
- Secondly; Sales secrets so powerful that rock star sales trainers like Mike Weinberg, Deb Calvert and Mike Brooks might learn a thing or two
- Thirdly; Sales strategies you can use to get more clients and make more sales …
- Fourthly; Business strategies more advanced that those taught in Harvard’s MBA program … and
- Fifthly; Allison’s book: “Playing For Keeps: How A 21st-Century Businesswoman Beat The Boys” is discussed in detail … and
- Lastly; Compelling, personal stories of how Allison’s family played a significant role in the development and growth of California.
More About Therese Allison
THERESE ALLISON started her career in the insurance brokerage field in 1987. In the 1990’s she became a partner in McKenna & Associates, a firm with close ties to Lloyd’s of London. AON Corporation bought McKenna & Associates in 1998.
Therese became an Executive Vice President for AON’s National Healthcare Practice. She received a Bachelor’s Degree from California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo.
In 2004, Therese retired to stay home with her three children. She currently lives in Huntington Beach, California.