Listen To Episode #389: Bestselling Author Melanie Deziel Reveals Right & Wrong Content Marketing Creation Methods and The Simple Framework You Can Use To Come Up with Hundreds Of New Content Marketing Ideas You Can Use To Get Clients Now and Increase Profits In 2021!
Instantly end the frustration of trying to come up with exciting, fresh and relevant content ideas that are magnetic and irresistible to your perfect prospects with Melanie Deziel's "Content Fuel Framework" system.
If you struggle to find effective content marketing creation methods you’re going to love today’s episode with Melanie Deziel. Deziel is:
- Firstly; the CEO and Founder of Storyfuel. Storyfuel is a company that equips you with the skills and strategies they need to tell better brand stories. And …
- Secondly; bestselling author of the book (The Content Fuel Framework) which is the focus of today’s show.
If you’re like me and my most successful clients, you regularly struggle to come up with content marketing ideas. To make matters even worse, finding an effective content marketing strategy is getting harder by the day because (as Deziel states):
- On any given day of the week an average of more than 500,000 new websites are created.
- Thousands of hours of video are uploaded to YouTube each minute.
- Tens-of-thousands of tweets are sent each second… and
- There are more than 750,000 podcasts … most releasing a new episode weekly.
And the result of this ever-growing content explosion? Content consumption has become more audience-led. You can’t possibly consume it all, so:
- Firstly; you have to hone your expectations
- Secondly; raise your standards …
Lastly, make tougher choices about where you invest your time.
And the prospects you’re targeting as new clients are doing the same.
Generate UNLIMITED story ideas and create content your perfect prospects and ideal clients have a ravenous apatite quickly and easily with Deziel's framework.
Realizing this can be intimidating and lead to frustration when you work on content marketing creation ideas. But thanks to Deziel’s framework, anyone can generate content marketing ideas quickly and easily. And that is what you’re about to discover during my conversation today with Deziel.
During the conversation, Deizel reveals her time-tested framework for thinking of 100 or more content ideas at a time. Additionally, you’ll get a handy list of subcategories you can use no matter what type of content you create.
By the end of my conversation today with Deizel, you will have a notebook full of new content ideas, and a newfound confidence in your ability to conjure up new strategic ideas quickly and easily. By the end of today’s episode coming up with 100 content ideas will seem like a walk in the park.