Listen To Episode #376: Neal Schaffer Reveals How You Can Get High-Value New Clients and Generate Sales Faster (and Easier) Than You Imagined Possible Using Influencer Marketing The RIGHT WAY!
If you’re not using Influencer Marketing as a key component of your business marketing strategy, you’re probably missing out on a windfall of new clients and tens (if not hundreds) of thousands of dollars in additional revenue
If you want to attract new clients faster, there’s a growing trend you might want to know about. Because according to a recent study released by Google Trends, 93% of marketers now deploy influencer marketing in their campaigns.
Have you considered influencer marketing to get new clients, but have held off? For instance, have you hesitated because you’re not sure what an influencer is and which influencers to target?
For example, are you unsure which influencer (Nano, Micro and Macro) is best suited promote your business? And has your fear of making a mistake with influencer marketing affected your ability to attract new clients faster?
If you answered yes to any of those questions you’re absolutely going to love today’s episode with Neal Schaffer. Because he’s going to provide answers to your questions and eliminate 100% of your uncertainty and fear about influencer marketing.
During today’s episode you’ll get a peek behind the curtain and discover the important facts about influencer marketing. Similarly, how you can quickly and effectively deploy it in your business.
Influencer Marketing and the strategic use of Social Media have quickly become one of the most-effective one-two punches you can use to attract new clients faster!
- Firstly, you’re going to learn how to choose the perfect influencer for your business
- Secondly, you’ll learn the most effective ways to engage with them and establish valuable relationships
- Thirdly, you’ll also learn how to avoid costly mistakes and get the biggest return on your investment
- Fourthly, you’ll learn how to Maximize Your Social … and
- Lastly, we’ll cover what you need to know in the Age of Influence to get new clients into your business.