Listen To Episode #384: Steve Olsher, Editor and Chief of Podcast Magazine reveals how a profitable podcast blueprint can help you build a podcast that attracts high-value new clients and generate sales of products and services consistently
Steve Olsher: Serial Podcaster, Editor and Chief of Podcast Magazine and NYT's Bestselling Author of "What Is Your What" Reveals How Coaches, Consultants and Entrepreneurs Can Use Their Podcast As A Powerful New Client-Generating Machine
While searching for a profitable podcast blueprint, does the thought of wasting time listening to another useless podcast concern you? Even worse, does it frustrate you to listen to podcasts heavy on the hype and skimping on substance? We both know how precious your time is and that’s why I’m mentioning this right up front.
If having a podcast that consistently brings high-value new clients into your business is exciting to you …
And if you’re searching for a profitable podcast blueprint you can use to get clients now …
Today’s episode may provide the perfect solution you’ve been searching for.
- Firstly, bestselling author of “What Is Your What.”
- Secondly; Editor and Chief of Podcast Magazine, and …
- Thirdly, host of the Reinvention Radio and Beyond Eight Figures podcasts.
And on today’s episode Olsher reveals the Profitable Podcast Blueprint; a proven framework you can use to bring high-value clients into your core business.
If coaches, consultants and entrepreneurs understood how a podcast can magnetically attract new clients and transform their business ... more of them would podcasting today.
The profitable podcast blueprint is a “tested in the trenches” framework you can use to:
- Firstly; use your podcast as a Trojan horse for bringing new clients into your business
- Secondly; generate sales of products and services to your listening audience
- Thirdly; help you become a thought-leader in the marketplace
- Fourthly; make you the go-to-expert in your niche, and …
- Lastly; make your business more profitable than ever.
There’s a good chance you know Olsher and the Profitable Podcast Blueprint from:
- First; his podcasts
- Secondly; being a coaching member or client, or
- Thirdly; you have read about him online.
If that’s true, you know he’s a direct, matter of fact, get to the point kind of person who hates wasting time.
You also know he’s respected coach and mentor and has a stellar reputation for making complex subjects easy.
On today’s episode we haven’t held anything back. You’ll find that the Profitable Podcast Blueprint has everything you need to:
- Turn your podcast into a Trojan horse for attracting new clients, and
- Generating sales for your core business.